Pages

Thursday, February 13, 2014

DRESS DOWN

YO!
  So all ready for weekend aren't you? And moreover its valentine's day tomorrow, I am sure most of you are in party mood with the loved ones already. Some people don't really like the idea of celebrating valentine's day as they believe they don't need this "one" particular day to show and prove their feelings. I can totally understand and relate but I, on other hand am very cheesy and i love days when i am pampered and given special attention. HAHA I hate to say but i am one heck of attention seeker. So, people spend some quality time with the one you want and make the most out of it as only memories remains forever. Having said that, I would now like to drag your attention to the ootd that i posted today.
      When i was ready to go out and all ready to click the pictures i found out that the batteries of my camera was dead. I always forget to charge the camera and sometimes when i do, i leave the camera "on" all day without realising and when i am ready to click some pics, i get the "change your battery pack" message flashing on the screen. Is it only me? Please give me a NO. I clicked this pictures from my phone, which i thought was pretty ok when i checked them then, but when i tried to edit it today, i hated almost all pictures and was really confused on whether i should upload these pictures or not. But here it is, the outfit i dressed down, a very simple look that i wore for a movie. Let me know what you think.









If you liked the outfit, pls hype it HERE. That is it, let me know in the comments below whether you like a particular day being separated as a day for lovers or you think it is just too cheesy. I would love to know your opinions on it. :)

SHARE SOME LOVE. I'D LOVE TO LOVE YOU BACK. :)
LOOKBOOK- HERE
FACEBOOK- HERE
INSTAGRAM- HERE
TWITTER- HERE

8 comments:

  1. You look so pretty, great combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous outfit, I especially looooove your shirt! <3

    Love,

    Rowan


    Personal Style Blog WWW.REDREIDINGHOOD.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the whole outfit! You look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great look! You are beautifull girl!
    Mimma ♡ MyFashionSketchbook

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice outfit, you look very cute! :D
    xxx
    S
    http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  6. The dress run a little large in the bust area, but that is an easy fix. This dress must be part of every woman's wardrobe it is so nice. Just perfect. I felt like a princess in it.

    ReplyDelete