Pages

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

PAMPER YURSELF

A few days ago i along with a fren of mine went for mani-pedi and bodyscrub at TI-SE spa...which is a 3min walk frm my home.(thnk god i stay in sucha place where evrythng is reachable in few steps) the body scrub was like heaven..u'd want keep touching ur skin after tht...but the mani-pedi was not so good.....the 45 min job took like forever like 3 hrs may be..and poor we....we were bored and hungry as hell..i dint like it much....and i wore a very simple dress bought by my mom frm bangkok and a simple beaded wedge sandal bought by my mom frm bangkok...i dint want to overdo it.... this is wht i wore...
with a wide grin on my face infront my frens scooter....








and this is wht my fren wore



of course i didn't click a pic of ours while our body was scrubbed lol....not reasonable.......hahah but i did click some pic.......




thts it...and now we make it a point to pamper ourself at least once a month......so girls take care of yurself, pamper yourself after all its ur body and if u dont do it for yurself who wud do it for u???

till then take care of urself... and love urself.....

No comments:

Post a Comment